Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ty week one

Ty week one: This has been my first week of Transition Year -10. I’m in class Amina and so far it has been good but I think I’ll enjoy it more once I get used to the early mornings everyday. We have to do almost all of the optional subjects except for business, pretty happy about that to be honest. We have new classes too like Mini Company,pastoral care, it and careers, that none of us had last year. We’ve already gotten our project for home ec, we have to design and make an outfit out of a white t-shirt and jeans for 15 euro so that should be fun. We found out we will be making music groups record them and make a video to go wit them for music class. I haven’t got a clue about music but I’m sure I’ll get a laugh out of it anyway. We’re thinking of ideas for young scientist in science too. So far I’ve enjoyed ty and looking forward to what’s coming next.


No comments:

Post a Comment