Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ty week 7

This week we had people out of  "Colour me beautiful" come speak to us and tell us about what style pesonalities we are, what colour type we are and what clother suit different body shapes.
I was selected as a light along with two other girls out of my class. I was very happy with my colour type as the colours I was told suited me where some of my favourite colours. I was the model for the lights, by this I mean that they put the different colour pallets of different colour types. They did this with one person out of each group. I was amazed to see how the different shades actually did suit different perople and how they can make you look really well, or just completely wash you out.
We took a quiz and I was found to be a casual style personality. I think that this would sum me up very well so it was kind of weird to see how much they knew about you without having met you at all.
All in all this experience was hugely helpful and informative and it made for a great week, I just wish it had been longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment