Monday, October 4, 2010

Ty Week Five

Ty week five: This week started off well, we came in and as hoped, it was announced that class amina had won the prize for the Ty fun run. It was great! I’d say Mr. L was disgusted after all of his bragging but I was chuffed. We got two boxes of chocolates to share between us for winning, they were delicious. We had our first singing music class too, it was Hillarious!! We did harmonies to an African chant “Bonawa bonawa bona-wayo” Everyone thought it was gas with the chants and the voice warm up excersizes but at the same time we all enjoyed it. My mini-company group finalised our idea for our company too, we’re going to be buying watch faces and making bracelet like watches with beads and ribbon. So that’s pretty exciting anyway. I also got my junior cert home-ec craft project back. I love my cushion it has a little duck on it it’s so cute  I can’t wait to bring it home, put it on my bed and show everyone haha. I joined soccer in the school this week too, I started it on Wednesday Mr. Corcran wasn’t there, only Mr. Seery but it was pretty good I think I’ll stick with it anyway. I started back at camogie in the school too, it’s good but I have Celbridge training on Thursdays too so I’m pretty wrecked afterwards. So it’s been another good week in ty overall .

No comments:

Post a Comment