Thursday, January 27, 2011

Young Scientist

When we went to the young scientist I wasn't expecting that much from the day. At first it wasn't that great but after a while it was brilliant. We took part in games, quizes and other activities and it was so much fun. As well as that everybody got loads of useful free stuff.
I played a dance game, a shooting game and a football kicking game I was good at the dance but no so great at the shooting and football. I saw alot of interesting things like a juggling show, I even got to touch a centipede it felt freaky but was worth it. The best and funniest part of the day was when we were all playing with a bouncing ball, somebody kicked it and it bounced right off of Mr. K's head, it was hillarious. Over all it was a funfilled enjoyable day and I learned alot from it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment